IS YOUR COACHING FOR MY PERSONAL LIFE OR WORK LIFE?
It’s for any aspect of life where you want some clarity and focus. We offer support, guidance and encouragement through well-placed questions that challenge and help you decide how to move forward. YOU Coaching is committed to your success. We’ll provide insight into your unique challenges. We work with you to come up with tools that help you achieve your goals in your personal and/or work life.
WHO TYPICALLY WORKS WITH A COACH?
There is no typical coaching client. Our clients are as varied as the goals they are working towards. Most people want to achieve change – often that means being ‘better’ at what they’re doing. They may want to perform better at work or in their sport, explore ways to make their business grow, achieve a better balance in their life, improve their relationships, health or fitness, or need support with change management or conflict. Many people know what they want but aren’t sure how to go about making it happen. We can help you identify the barriers, and find ways around or through them, to find out what you are capable of.
WHAT DO COACHES USUALLY HELP PEOPLE WITH?
The range of aspects a coach works on is broad and varied because everyone’s needs are different and require individualised attention. To name a few examples, YOU Coaching can help you or your business:
- Get out of a rut, and make the changes you just can’t seem to
- Set and achieve goals
- Balance your personal and work life
- Improve relationships at work or home
- Feel more enthusiastic about life
- Find out what you truly want
- Discover and build on your strengths
- Advance your career or business
- Become a better leader
- Improve communication power
- Increase performance in sport
- Achieve better health and fitness
- Boost self-esteem
- Make the most of time available to you
- Achieve academically
- Enhance creative expression